Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jordan. I'm a dork from New York. I'm a college student. I love beaches, Disney, smoothies and you. I would love to be a gamer girl, but I'm not that good at video games. I get along best with nerds, gamers and theater kids but if you're not one of those, we can still be friends.
Jolarity. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Long Island Baby

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in long time, but today I went to the beach and my family, brother's gf (or something like that) and one of my bestest friend's Matt. Matt took such wonderful pictures, I just had to post them! 
It was a rainy, awkward day to have a beach day, but it turned out to be the perfect day. 

All photos are credited to Matthew B.





Matty Matt <3



Bikini: Forever 21 
Sweater: Kohl's (clearanced) similiar and dirt cheap here
Shorts: H&M

2 comments

  1. You look so happy in these pictures! :) xx
    Nidia
    www.musingsofnidia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordan, I love reading your blog, so I have nominated you for Liebster Award. If you like to participate check out my blog! lifeshaketogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Most Reading