Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jordan. I'm a dork from New York. I'm a college student. I love beaches, Disney, smoothies and you. I would love to be a gamer girl, but I'm not that good at video games. I get along best with nerds, gamers and theater kids but if you're not one of those, we can still be friends.
Jolarity. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Lady in The Jungle

Monday, June 30, 2014



This past Saturday, I attended my Alma mater's graduation to see some of my closest friends graduate! It was such a beautiful day, filled with laughter, tears and memories. Congratulations Class of 2014! May your journey through life be victorious!





Photos taken by my adorable little cousin, Dakota.


With my beauty, Taylor.

With my love, Matt.
What I wore:
Crochet and lace dress by  - Kohl's
Sandals by Adrienne Vittadini - TJMAXX
Purse by Jessica Simpson - TJMAXX
Hat - Target (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading